J&R Learning Center provides annual summer camps in a number of subject areas. It typically starts in mid-June to August for 10 weeks. Summer camp information is available by January 31 of each year.
Subject areas include Chinese, English, music & dance, science, sport, arts & craft, nutrition and health, field trips, and more. Please see each camp's info for specific activities.
- Summer Camp information available by January 31 of each year
- Early registration rate available if signed up before March 1
- Many different activities and subject areas
- There may be extra charges for certain field trips and enrichment classes
- Fully day, half day, and drop-in services are available
- Daily healthy lunch available