J&R Learning Center provides annual summer camps in a number of subject areas. It typically starts in mid-June to August for 10 weeks. Summer camp information is available by January 31 of each year.
Examples of previous summer camps include Chinese Camp, Test Prep Camp, and Skyhawks Sports Camp. Subject areas include Chinese, English, math, PSAT, music & dance, science, sport, arts & craft, nutrition and health, field trips, swimming, library, parks, and more. Please see each camp's info for specific activities.
- Summer Camp information available by January 31 of each year
- Early registration rate available if signed up before March 1
- Many different activities and subject areas
- There may be extra charges for certain field trips and enrichment classes
- Fully day, half day, and drop-in services are available
- Daily healthy lunch available