Montessori and Bilingual Preschool Program
1. Our preschool program promotes children's independence, social skills, creativity, interests, and more.
2. Our preschool program focuses on the six developmental domains for children: Language, Cognition, Social, Emotional, Gross/Fine Motor Skills, and self-help skills.
3. Our Preschool program use of centers is a valuable method to keep children engaged in positive and constructive activities. Our classroom centers include the following: reading center, writing center, sensory table center, table toy center, dramatic play center, and art center.
- For 2-6 years old
- Monday-Friday 7:30 am-7:00 pm
- Qualified teachers
- Low teacher - children ratio
- Bilingual English - Chinese morning and afternoon circle time & activities
- Literacy Skills and Math skills
- Daily hot lunch / nap time / diaper training available
- Classrooms with Central Air-Heat System
- Huge outside play area with very safe playground
- Flexible hours to fit parents’ needs
4. Enrichment Activities